mardi 13 février 2018

Back on track, or not....

Had completely forgotten about this Of Note blog. Found it across my track again, thanks to Melissa Pritchard's blogposts. How does it get better than that?

So I guess that I'm going to use it to keep track of my day-to-day progress, my insights and epiphanies, whether they be linked to cycling, road or trail riding, books, films, Access Consciousness or whatever!

And to start with, this awesome series of videos of Aurelien Barrau, explaining the Universe to students at Grenoble university. I've come upon it after listening to Mille Fois Touta mesmerizing radio show on France-Culture, and have started following the lead despite my previous aversion to everything that came close to physics, sciences, the universe and the cosmos.  What else is possible?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire